The burdens of leadership are great and many. Odds are if you don’t feel them, then you’re not doing your job. If you sense them, you might wonder if this is the right job for you:
• Do you feel alone?
• Concerned you’re not good enough?
• Struggling to get buy in from your team?
There’s a reason so much has been written and said about leadership – – because there’s a lot going on! It cuts across so many spaces in life. Just consider these few spectrums:
• motivation and the respective art of interpersonal communication
• tactical management to planning a winning strategic vision
• knowing what to do versus personal ability to deliver
Adam’s vast leadership experience provides insight from middle management to executive and cuts across different spaces to include military, automotive, finance, and entrepreneurial. As a Navy SEAL Platoon Commander, some of the smartest and most elite warriors were under his charge. At General Motors, he managed a $3.5 billion budget and coalesced eight executive directors for the Vice President of Engineering. Today, he runs his own executive coaching company.